How it works
Collect blood sample at home
With the kiweno self-collection test kit, you can safely draw a few drops of blood from your fingertip – without any prior medical knowledge.
Important! All utensils for sample collection are included in the product.
Analysis in the laboratory
Your sample will be sent free of charge to our accredited partner laboratory in Germany for analysis.
The analysis takes about 5-10 days after receipt of the sample in the laboratory.
Receive test results
As soon as your result is available, you will receive an e-mail notification. You can access your combined result and the appropriate recommendations for action at any time after registering with your supplied identification code on my.kiweno.
We won’t leave you alone with your result! On our knowledge platform you will find many helpful tips & tricks about intolerances.
Laboratory quality for home
With the kiweno laboratory tests, you can safely and easily take a few drops of blood at home and rely on professional evaluation in excellent medical facilities.
What does the nutrition test from kiweno test and how does it work?
What are the benefits of the nutrition test?
- a test kit to easily perform the intolerance test at home
- a pre-franked return envelope for easy return of your blood sample
- the analysis of the blood sample by our laboratory
- access your personal kiweno online profile where you can get your test results, helpful information about your intolerances and many other health and nutrition tips from our experts.
Which foods are tested with the kiweno nutrition test?
When should the nutrition test not be performed?
- in case of a blood-borne disease such as hepatitis or HIV
- when taking steroids or immunosuppressants
- in case of pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- from children under 2 years of age, whereby children and adolescents under 18 years of age may perform the test under the supervision of an adult
- when taking antibiotics
- in case of existing infections or inflammations
Is there a difference between incompatibilities and intolerances?
Do follow-up costs arise after the purchase of the nutrition test?
What do I have to consider when taking a blood sample?
Why is the nutrition test not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Why is the nutrition test not recommended for children under two years of age?
Can food intolerance be proven even if I have never eaten the respective food or have not eaten it for a long time?
You wanna do one of the kiweno tests for home-use and need tips on how to draw enough blood from your finger? Here you find useful tips!
Take responsibility for your health! kiweno supports you and gives you everything you need for your wellbeing
You are not quite sure how the kiweno tests work? Here you will find everything important about the test procedure and instructions!
Here you find answers to all the frequently asked questions of our customers. Learn all about kiweno products and services!
You want to fully understand how the kiweno rapid tests work? Here you can find a detailed description and video instructions!
You're interested in doing the kiweno lactose intolerance test at home but don't know how the sample collection works? Here is how!
Unverträglich auf bestimmte Nahrungsmittel? Was sind Unverträglichkeiten überhaupt & welche Symptome sprechen dafür? Erfahre hier mehr!